Thursday, June 28, 2007



i am participating in throwback thursday this week. it is hosted by the fabulous women over at pinks&blues check out their blog, it is great!


My nana passed away yesterday and i have been reflecting today on so many fond memories with her. i searched and searched and was unable to find the photos of her that i know i have somewhere, so i decided to post some pictures to honor my own wonderful mom. i love her and my heart is with her at this time of loss. my nana, such an extraordinary person, has left quite a legacy. I have had a feeling of peace today because i know my nana knows that i love her and i know she loves me. i am who i am because of who my nana was and the way she lived her life. thank you nana. you will be forever loved and missed...

my mom holding me when i was an infant



i love my mom

7 comments:

Rachel said...

Isn't she beautiful? I love these pics. Thanks!

GustoBones said...

I love the pictures. Mom looks beautiful. You were cute as a baby and you still are.

PinksandBluesGirls said...

Your mom is beautiful! You look so much like her! These are such wonderful photos.

I am so sorry about your nana's passing. She certainly left quite a legacy, and it is so great that you have such wonderful memories of her.

Jane, P&B Girls

Ashley said...

now we know why you're so beautiful! :)

The Rose Family said...

You and your mother look a lot alike-- both beautiful and slight like Jennifer Garner. PS- That's a compliment!! :)

lindsey said...

It is easy to see why you and all your sisters are so pretty, your mom is beautiful! You were a precious little baby and such a cute little girl!

Sorry to hear about your Nana. I have heard nothing but the best about her.

Sharon - Mom Generations said...

I am so sorry to hear about your Nana.

YOu have such a beautiful outlook on life and things... I always feel better when I read your positive words.

What a blessing to know that you are who you are because of your Nana... It is so amazing to think that you are here, living and breathing because she lived...

Your Nana is in my thoughts, as are you and your family.

- AUdrey
Pinks & Blues Girls