A Meme of Fives
INSTRUCTIONS: Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot, like so.
1. Relaxed Parents
2. SusieJ.
3. 3 Boys and a Lady
4. Pinks & Blues Girls
5. pinkmorning
Now for the fun part — the questions:
“What were you doing 10 years ago?”
i had just graduated from high school and was on my senior trip on a houseboat in lake powell...
“Five snacks you enjoy:”
1. apple slices
2. string cheese
3. sugar snap peas
4. chips and salsa
5. dried mangos
“Five songs to which you know all the lyrics”
1. you've got a friend - james taylor
2. total eclipse of the heart - bonnie tyler
3. just a friend - bizmarkie
4. american pie - don mclean
5. america - neil diamond
“Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:”
1. buy dave a new car
2. pay off our house
3. go back to school
4. spend some time with dave in brazil
5. give fun gifts to all of our family members
“Five bad habits:”
1. picking at my nails
2. scratching(i have eczema)my legs too much
3. Spending too much time on the internet
4. playing bejeweled on my phone (i have gotten a little better)
5. brushing my teeth too hard(they just don't feel clean with a soft head)
“Five things you like doing:”
1. listening to music
2. going out with dave(especially to movies)
3. making people laugh
4. Having great conversations
5. blogging(writing in general)
“Five things you would never wear again:”
1. pegged leg jeans
2. two pairs(contrasting colors)of socks.
3. white eyeliner
4. skorts
5. mile-high bangs
“Five favorite toys:”
1. ipod
2. internet
3. kitchen aid electric mixer
4. digital camera
5. rummikub game
Friday, June 15, 2007
fun new game
Posted by pinkmorning at 3:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
very fun MEME... I think I will try it.
So glad you did this one!! We didn't want to only tag 5 people, so it's good to see that the meme will continue!
I LOVE Total Eclipse of the Heart! It's one of my all-time favorites. And I cracked up at your Bejeweled obsession... I used to have an addiction to Snood. I had to quit cold turkey!
Jane, Pinks & Blues Girls
Your generous soul is reflected in your answers.
Very cool answers to a fun meme. Glad you played it!
Hi: I'm working on the chapter about your sister and wondered, did your dad ever call you beautiful, too?
Post a Comment