i love diet coke, i'm a huge fan...but does anyone else find this new product odd and highly amusing?
Sunday, May 20, 2007
diet coke plus
Posted by pinkmorning at 3:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
the world as i see it
i love diet coke, i'm a huge fan...but does anyone else find this new product odd and highly amusing?
Posted by pinkmorning at 3:39 PM
7 comments:
Hey Jules,
Love your blog. Sorry that I haven't been on here. I have been trying to decide whether or not I should start a blog. I haven't heard much about Diet Coke Plus, but I have heard of Coke Zero which is great. Have you tried that?
That was Eliot that left the message, not Angela. This is Eliot too.
Jules,
Loved being with you last week in Salt Lake. I do think diet coke plus is hilarious. It is fun to have an eye for the irony which surrounds us.
Love,
Mom
Hey Julie Ann,
I just found your blog!
I was on a late night run to the student union building last week looking for a pick me up and the only drink available with caffeine was Coke Plus. I laughed and then, to my astonishment, secretly pitied the Coca Cola Company. Coke obviously feels like they are losing some of their market share to all those organic-smoothie-drinking health nuts and are trying (in vaine) to woo them.
I think they've misjudged their customers or at least people's buying trends. In my most health conscious moments, I'd never drink a soda of any color or kind---nutritionally enhanced or not. When I'm desperately seeking a late night buzz, however, I could care less about which cola has "benefits." I make my decisions on taste and caffeine content alone (which almost always means Diet Cherry Vanilla Dr.Pepper).
Give me call sometime, kiddo
Melissa
Typos don't count on blogs, right? ;)
I hope typos don't count on blogs... read my blog on typos and you will know that I am queen. Jules''' I have been meaning to ask you waht you thought about the DCP (diet coke plus)... what do you think??
junio- i just tried to call you...i think i have an old number. i would love to talk to you...email me your number and i'll call you...i'm with you on the diet cherry vanilla dr. pepper...i am a big fan...
likeastar- dcp tastes okay, it is kind of like dc, except that it has a slightly strange aftertaste...plus why not just use regular diet coke to wash down a quality multivitamin, know what i mean? :)
Post a Comment