Wednesday, May 23, 2007



today i was on my way home from an appointment with my doctor driving down foothill drive heading southbound toward the freeway and i looked over and noticed that the foothill Marie Callender's is no longer there...this specific restaurant is a place that is significant to me in a negative way and because of the piece of personal history that i associate it with i have never been a big fan. i can not see a marie callender's and not be reminded of the painful childhood experience that it represents to me. now it is gone. good riddance.

3 comments:

GustoBones said...

It's funny, because I have some very fond memories of Marie Calendars, but I know which negative experience you are referring too. It was a horrible night.

GustoBones said...

Check you email, I need some feed back, I hope you appt went well today.

Rachel said...

I like Marie Calenders... It is not hard to see how they didn't survive. It is sort of a ghost twon around them whereever the location.