Wednesday, September 3, 2008

six weeks old

today audrey is six weeks old. we had a little baby photo shoot this morning with our big camera and not just the one on my cell phone and i was able to catch some really cute little shots of her. i know that most of my recent posts have been about audrey and this is becoming a baby blog but that is pretty much what i do these days and she is my life right now...and it is much easier to post photos on this blog than to send out pictures by email to family and friends.









18 comments:

Monty said...

too precious!!

selfstarter said...

She is gorgeous!!! It is hard not to just keep looking at each picture over and over.

Thelissa said...

How cute is she! Love her outfit and bow! And don't worry abuot about this becoming a baby blog. It's not! Besides, this is your blog and its your life! Keep showing us all about your life, we love to see it! Especially when it is as cute as this!

..::k.toms::.. said...

She is the most adorable lil' girl EVER!!! Seriously, that third one from the top is my favorite.

Christy said...

she is beautiful!! i love the pictures :) i love the cute yellow outfit...you are so blessed!

Rachel said...

I LOVE HER!! SHe is getting so big already!

Niederfam said...

i think YELLOW is her color!!!! Cute Cute........BUMMER. I wish I could have met up with you at Swiss Days.....but I still need to come see you and Audrey, what are things like for you????

Miss Bear said...

LOVE all that hair!!! :)

Ashley said...

GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!

GustoBones said...

Love every single picture! She is such a beautiful baby!!! Oh, they get big too fast!

zealygirl said...

So darling! Thanks for making the effort to put these pics up; I love them! I agree it's so much easier to post them than to try and e-mail.

katie said...

so precious and so much hair! she looks like her daddy!

Monty said...

can't get enough of these pics!!!

Unknown said...

She's adorable. I love her facial expressions.

Sharon - Mom Generations said...

Precious and beautiful and joyous and happiness... there are not enough words to describe Audrey! I am so over-joyed for all of you!

I am so sorry that I have been so absent from the blogs for the past few weeks... my beloved mother-in-law passed away a few weeks ago and we have just been devastated... but I get strength from her beautiful spirit each day now to look forward with great hope and love.

I find your blog and your Audrey and you so inspiring!

Sharon - www.momgenerations.com (formerly Pinks & Blues)

Josephine said...

OMG...so sassy!

Jessica Potter said...

Oh she is just so yummy. Her hair is sooooo not going to fall out. Its there for the long haul. I still can not beleive what a pretty baby she is!

Desiree said...

Ok, so I hope once we have one, we will dress her just as cute as you do with Audrey. So cute! I love the bow!