Wednesday, September 10, 2008

seven weeks old

audrey is seven weeks old today! here are some pictures i took of her yesterday afternoon. i wasn't planning on taking pictures but i set her down and she was looking so sweet and calm so i grabbed the camera and kept taking pictures until she fell asleep. some of them are awake pictures and some are asleep pictures.


one of my favorites


her inquisitive look, she gets this expression when she is studying something...


she was kicking her leg in her sleep, it was so cute


her favorite way to hold her hands, everyone asks me if i pose her this way. nope, it is just her thing.


funny expression


beginning of a yawn


sweet smile...she smiles like this frequently when she sleeps. i always wonder what she is dreaming about. at least i know she is having sweet dreams.

8 comments:

Rachel said...

she looks so much like you I can't stand it. SHe is such a doll

Thelissa said...

She is so sweet. Her hair is so cute!

Mariah "Sniggs" said...

most people (outside of the movies) cant pull off the whole 'beautiful even when she sleeps' thing---but she's got it!

Jessica Potter said...

Oh my heavens she is just a pretty baby. I know I keep saying that but honestly- I don't know if I have ever seen a prettier baby girl!

shauna said...

Oh. My. What a beautiful baby! How lucky she is to have you for a mommy! You have so many fabulous days ahead (and I'm sure countless adorable outfits for her to spend them in!)

Angie said...

She is so precious!! I hope that things are calming down for you guys. Love you!

GustoBones said...

What adorable pics. She is so beautiful and I love the shoes!!! She looks so much like "our side of the family" in that last photo!!! She has so much of you in her!!

Beanie said...

Thank you so much for posting these pictures. It makes me feel that I am right there. What a sweet face and blissful expression.