the world as i see it
she is so cute!! I lvoe the video.. look at those eyes.
I was going to say the exact same thing... the eyes!!! so beautiful.
Ok...I'm totally in love. She is so cute. And you are such a sweet mommy.
She ia an absolute beauty!! You are so sweet with her!! It even made me feel a little "clucky"! That is an Aussie term I picked up while in Australia.
Julie--Audrey is very cute and I like how she blows spit bubbles. When you said "look at your Daddy" she was so looking at you!Can't wait to see her for real!Jayde(Carrie's note to Dave: Why do I have to confirm with the letter "Q"? LOL!)Miss you Jules!
Jules, it's so fun to hear your voice! Waves of nostalgia.... She is beautiful, congrats again!
Jules- she might blow the cutest rasberries I have ever seeeeen. She is so amazing. I miss her little face! I miss yours too!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
she is so cute!! I lvoe the video.. look at those eyes.
I was going to say the exact same thing... the eyes!!! so beautiful.
Ok...I'm totally in love. She is so cute. And you are such a sweet mommy.
She ia an absolute beauty!! You are so sweet with her!! It even made me feel a little "clucky"! That is an Aussie term I picked up while in Australia.
Julie--Audrey is very cute and I like how she blows spit bubbles. When you said "look at your Daddy" she was so looking at you!
Can't wait to see her for real!
Jayde
(Carrie's note to Dave: Why do I have to confirm with the letter "Q"? LOL!)
Miss you Jules!
Jules, it's so fun to hear your voice! Waves of nostalgia.... She is beautiful, congrats again!
Jules- she might blow the cutest rasberries I have ever seeeeen. She is so amazing. I miss her little face! I miss yours too!
Post a Comment