after reading the comments posted by my sisters about audrey's resemblance to me in her pictures, i thought i would post pictures of audrey and i at exactly the same age and let all of you be the judge...
julie ann, september 8, 1979
audrey jane, september 9, 2008
Thursday, September 11, 2008
like mother, like daughter??
Posted by pinkmorning at 8:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

13 comments:
and how many times have I told you that she looks like you???? :-)
Oh...wow, so similar! So pretty!
see... I KNEW IT!
Absolutely!!!
Ummm wow...
Spitting image of you.
Yeah...she looks like you! No question!
Wow...amazing...it's YOU!
She does look just like you! A gorgeous baby and a beautiful mom!
Audrey is a clone of you!... what a lucky little beauty she is to look just like her beautiful mommy! I can't stop smiling at the photos!
Lucky Audrey- she looks just like her mom!
That is really cool to have those so close together to be able to compare. She really is your twin, stunningly beautiful!
Julie, I want to come see the baby but mom doesn't get her car until monday. I hope the baby will know how to play Mario Cart! If not, Dave's stuck! She should have got that from her Dad when she was born. Love, Jayde.
Of course I knew Audrey was your twin as soon as I saw her. It was like holding you all over again. Love you and love her. Mom
Post a Comment