
dave lined up a sitter for audrey and planned a date for us last saturday. it was such a fun day. first he took me to see the bodies exhibit at the leonardo downtown. it was so cool. i have had a new respect for my body since having little audrey and this exhibit left me in awe of all that our bodies do for us every day. there were a few moments during the two plus hours we were there that i got a little emotional. it was fascinating to see each part of the human body and read about it's function and how it interacts with the other systems in the body. i would strongly encourage anyone who hasn't seen it to go. it is incredible.
dave and i then jumped in the car and drove to the movies. we saw lakeview terrace. although it was not the best movie in the world, it was entertaining enough and it was fun to be together.
then we went out to dinner and ordered fun fruity drinks and talked and laughed and really just enjoyed each other.
thank you dave for planning this fun day for us. thank you for being such a great husband and father. thank you for taking the overnight shifts with audrey so i can sleep and be rested for the day. i love being a mom so much. i am hopelessly devoted to our baby girl who i adore more than i could ever have imagined. it was nice to get out and spend some quality one-on-one time with you because as much as i love being a mom i love being a wife, more specifically, your wife.
Thursday, September 25, 2008
the bodies exhibit
Posted by pinkmorning at 2:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

13 comments:
You are so cute...and Lars has said he wants to go see that exhibit. I'm such a wuss though. Blood, guts, all that makes me feel like I'm going to faint. So your opinion...can I go and not walk out queezy?
Glad you had a date night!
PERFECT DAY!!
AH......tender. I've been hearing awesome things about the "body exhibit" we'll have to plan a date night and go too!!! What a sweet husband you have!!!
What a great day! Going on 'real' dates is so much fun for us because they don't come as often any more (and we probably need them more than ever).
The body exhibit sound way cool.
I saw this exhibit in Vegas when JJ was pretty new too.. and I remember feeling the same way. Fun date!
you are so sweet. That exhibit was here last year and we missed it, and I am still bummed!
Isn't that exhibit amazing? We saw it in Pittsburgh last year. I didn't know what it was going to actually look like so I brought the boys... probably shouldn't have! I ended up having my sister in laws go to the car with them! :)
xo,
Audrey
I'm excited to see that, I'm waiting till December when Corey can go with me!!
If you ever need another date night, feel free to call, I would love to help out!!
Love you guys!!
Very cool, I will take your recommendation and tell Lars I'm up for it. It made me worry, but if everything is plasticy, then maybe I'll be able to handle it! Thanks.
Dad and I saw the Bodies exhibit in New York in April. Amazing. I'm glad you had such a great day.
Dave was talking about how neat this exhibit was. I hadn't wanted to go see it, but now I think I will.
I'm happy to see you're doing well. Can't wait to see you for lunch on Tuesday.
Good for you two to have a date night!! It is so important after having kids!! Glad you had fun!! :)
Sounds like it was a great day!!!
Post a Comment