Tuesday, September 9, 2008

back in the saddle again



being that my feet are still too big for any of my shoes (hopefully they will go back down and one day all my old shoes will fit me again)i purchased these new temporary running shoes and headed to the gym this evening. it has been quite a while since i have worked out and even though i am a long way from my goal, it felt good to get out there and sweat.

5 comments:

Monty said...

i'm very proud of you, babe!!

Thelissa said...

This won't be a helpful comment. My feet have grown with each pregnancy. They've never gone back down. It stinks, I keep giving shoes away that we're practically brand new. I hope yours do down!

Rachel said...

My feet DID go down.. keep up the hope!! Way to go work out.

GustoBones said...

Good job on the workout!!! Keep it up!!! I just starting workking out more too regularly myself and it feels really good!!

..::k.toms::.. said...

Good for you!
I just started working out regularly and boy it sure does make me feel better! Hope it does the same for you!