Thursday, July 10, 2008

it's nice to be appreciated



my boss sent me this token of appreciation on my first day of maternity leave (even though baby is still at home in my belly) with a thoughtful note thanking me for all i do for her and letting me know that i will be missed. it really made my week. it is nice to be appreciated.

13 comments:

Thelissa said...

Always good to know you are loved! Can you believe she is almost here!

time-for-a-paws said...

What a thoughtful person...just like you!! Blessings on your delivery!

Ashley said...

2 WEEKS?! Whaaattt??!!! that is so sweet that your boss did that for you.... and so EXCITED for you!!!

Rachel said...

what a fun idea!! I love that they came before the baby.. because you seem to get a lot of stuff like that right after. What a thoughtful gesture.

GustoBones said...

That is so sweet. It is so nice to be appreciated isn't it?

Amy Anderson said...

Forget being appreciated...it's nice to have COOKIES!!

Monty said...

everyone at the office misses you and asks about you everyday...

Spammon said...

I'll go on maternity leave is your boss sends me cookies. You got it made!

Miss Bear said...

I love bosses who are completely aware of how much work you do! That is so nice!!
I will DEFINITELY come over and visit anytime!! We can get take out and eat in! Fun!

MomOf4 said...

What a fun gift! I just looked at your baby ticker. It will not be long now!

MomOf4 said...

Hello, I have some exciting news over at my place today! :) I cannot wait to hear about your little girl's arrival!! I am praying for a smooth and easy delivery for you!

Audrey - Mom Generations said...

Can I have one!? :)
Thinking of you and excited for the NEWS!!!!
xoxo,
Audrey

Sharon - Mom Generations said...

We are ALL excited and waiting and thinking of you with such love!