oh, it is good to be home! it was fun to dress audrey up at the hospital in her coming home outfit. it was really funny because as soon as i put her in this dress, her eyes opened and stayed opened like she was finally offically awake and ready for the world.
our little doll
coming home for the first time, daddy is excited too!
her precious little smile
here she is, not so happy...
so tiny and so beautiful...
Sunday, July 27, 2008
bringing audrey home
Posted by pinkmorning at 4:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

19 comments:
She is absolutely beautiful. I love all that dark hair. Congratulations to the both of you and enjoy every moment you have!!! God bless you all!
that outfit is adorable. I want to come over and hold her some more!
i love her coming home dress :) She is beautiful!! Congratulations!!!
Aren't babies amazing? I mean as small as she is, don't you still wonder how she fit in your tummy? She is so sweet and I am glad you've had a great experience this time!
she is sooooooo tiny! unbelievable. I can't even say how happy I am for you and Dave. xo!
OH, I am in love!!! She is so beautiful!!!! I love that dress too!! Glad you are all back home and on your way to recovery!! Oh, she is too cute!!
aww...she's so precious and that dress is absolutely beautiful!
I still can't get over all that hair! That is the cutest little girl in the cutest little dress! You are going to have so much fun with that sweet baby!
What a cutie pie! I hope she is liking her new nursery. Mom says it is darling!
She is an absolute doll!!
When can I come see you guys??? She is absolutely darling!!! I love that little dress!
Congrats again...let me know if you need anything!!
Isn't funny how the baby is HUGE while inside you and then so tiny once they are out!?! Audrey is beautiful...I LOVE the little dress! Welcome home!!!
Oh my God!! She is so cute. I can not wait to see her. She is just adorable. I mean some babies aren't that cute, but not Audrey!!
Congrats!
What a beautiful baby girl! Enjoy her and take lots of pictures - they grow SO fast! :)
She is too beautiful for words! I can't get over that head full of hair...
Let's meet up soon!
So so cute! I can't wait to meet her and see you guys again!
She is so lovely! You guys are the sweetest parents!
Beautiful indeed, I still can't get over that hair!!!! I LOVE IT.
She is so tiny and perfect! Love the blogs.
Post a Comment