here are some pictures of audrey's nursery...every little piece represents so much of david's time and energy. thank you babe for all of your hard work. i love the way it turned out and i can't wait to bring audrey home...
(sorry i took these pictures on my cell phone so they are a little blurry, but you get the idea)
audrey's crib and mommy's rocking chair
audrey's changing table and hamper
hanging above the changing table
audrey's bookshelf, lamp, message board and gingham chair
a darling wallhanging that shanda gave me
some other wallhangings...
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
audrey jane's nursery
Posted by pinkmorning at 3:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

20 comments:
Julie, it looks great!! I love it! It is perfectly girlie for Audrey, and I know she will love to spend time in there! :)
I can't believe she is almost here, keep us up to date on everything...I planning on having a girls day sometime soon! (You, me, Audrey & a chick flick, what do you think?? :) )
That is so beautiful! What a lovely place to be with a baby! I love the rocker (a little jealous here!), and it looks like everything came together so well. Now you're just missing one piece... :)
aww its all so pink and adorable! You must be getting pretty ansy/excited!
I LOVE IT!!!! sooooo excited! I can't believe it's almost time!
Absolutely beautiful!
So Cute! Can't wait to hear about little miss. I am hanging in there. Enjoying every minute with the girls. When you feel up to it, I have updated pics at www.totsites.com/tot/hannahandmegan
Thanks again sweetie!
blush and bashful! Love the nursery.. you didn't tell everyone that JJ already tore it up! Thanks for that. Miss you here! Keep your legs crossed!
Julie- its just perfect. I love it! Its so modern and neat and just works so well. Nice work Mama! Audrey- lets get this party started!
It looks great! We have that same crib...I love it.
it is beautiful! you were always so creative!! it speaks wonders of the love that you both have for her.
ps. i love the rocking chair!! every woman needs comfort like that :)
looks great, jules. you did an amazing job decorating the nursery!!
The nursery looks so cute! Not much longer and she will be here!
What a very pretty room! I hope you are enjoying your time off!!
So excited to see the pictures when she is in her new room. The room is aDoRaBlE!!!
TOO cute. What a LUCKY LUCKY little girl, you are READY!!!! I can't wait to SEE and MEET her!!!!
I love that gingham chair!!! Looks like things are all ready. Can I admit I am a little jealous? Kate's room wasn't nearly as darling(she was actually in a crib next to our bed in our one bedromm apt.) It makes it even more fun to have such a darling palce to come home to. Good luck these last few days!!
OMG! Julie... it's GORGEOUS!!! I love it!!! I am so excited to hear of Audrey Jane's arrival!!!!!!
xoxoxo,
Audrey
Well I'm not surprised... That room is darling!
Perfectly Pink. She will love it!
Dear Julie,
I’m working with Parents.com to promote this summer’s Best Baby Bump Contest (http://www.parents.com/bump-contest), and I would like to invite parents-to-be such as yourself to enter their best pregnant belly photos on the parents.com website before September 30, 2008. One winner will receive a $2,500 prize.
Liz Zack, Executive Editor of Parents magazine, says, “We want you to take your best pregnant belly photos – from little baby bumps to big pregnant bellies – and enter them into our Baby Bump Contest. While you’re there, share and comment on other people’s pregnant belly photos, too.”
As a blogger, you represent an important and influential part of the online community. In addition to entering, Parents invites you to spread the word and encourage your readers to vote for you and enter their own photos in The Best Baby Bump Contest.
Sincerely,
Kelsey Jarboe
978-855-6071
kelseyjarboe@gmail.com
I'd like to suggest you either play Aerosmith's Pink or anything by Pink 24/7.
Post a Comment