Wednesday, June 4, 2008

my handsome cyclist



so as i mentioned in a previous post, my husband rode in the salt lake century 107 mile ride last month. they had a photographer shooting pictures and the pictures are finally posted on the website. what a handsome devil!

11 comments:

GustoBones said...

Wow, look at him go!!! That's awesome!

Jessica Potter said...

Go Dave!

Christy said...

how amazing is that!! congratulations :) My sister is riding in the "Little Red Riding Hood" 100 mile race this weekend in Logan...personally, i think they are NUTS! ha ha!

Rachel said...

woohoo!! famous.

Thelissa said...

Very cool! The count down to that baby is on!

time-for-a-paws said...

OOOO lala!!!

..::k.toms::.. said...

What a good picture!
I wish I were a biker- that makes for some nice legs!

katie said...

wow- he's in shape! hope you are well! miss hearing from you.

PinksandBluesGirls said...

GO DAVE, GO!!
That is awesome!!
How are you feeling Julie!!?? And Audrey??
xo,
Audrey

Spammon said...

Wow, that's freaking awesome. I don't think I can make it 10 miles let alone 107!

selfstarter said...

Nice Job Dave. You look like a real cycler with your yellow jersey. Did you win that? I hope to do a century ride someday.