Sunday, June 8, 2008

proctor baby shower

my cousin Shanda threw me such a delightful baby shower last weekend. she had so much good food and fun games. it was such a blast. there were candy dishes all around the room filled with different pink candy and baby pictures of various family members hung up throughout the room. it was so good to see and visit with everyone. i truly was showered with love and generous gifts for baby Audrey. i really appreciate all the time, energy and work that went into planning such a fun event.

Thanks Shanda for throwing me such a great shower. Thanks Lyn for hosting it at your home. i really appreciate it!

the darling sign that Shanda gave me for Audrey's nursery:

8 comments:

Monty said...

thanks to everyone for the wonderful gifts!!

Rachel said...

it was fun and I LOVE that frame!

GustoBones said...

I wish I could have been there!

Jessica Potter said...

Oh that sign is so pretty. What a great day! Little Audrey is such a loved and lucky baby girl!

Thelissa said...

Love the picture!

Miss Bear said...

I'm so glad you liked everything!!! I sent you a couple of pictures from the party..did you get them?? Sorry we didn't take more, you know us girls..too busy chatting!!! :)

Spammon said...

And did you guys have Chicken Salad?

time-for-a-paws said...

That is the cutest sign! I can't wait to see the nursery sometime soon!!