wow, it is hard to believe it has only been two years. i can't imagine my life without dave. i can't imagine who i would be without him. i wish i had the words to express my love for him...from the first time i met him i have always fallen short and found myself at a loss as to how to really convey the love i have for him in my heart. it is something that words cannot capture. he is the best man i have ever met with the most gentle heart and he knows how to calm me when i am frightened and make me laugh when i feel down. he works harder than anyone i know and he doesn't judge people or hold them to unrealistic expectations. he lets people be who they are. he lets me be me and helps me each day realize who that is and the potential within me. he is my best friend. i am so proud of the man he is and i love him more than i could have ever imagined possible. i get really emotional when i think of the daddy that he already is to audrey. her nursery is a showcase of his love for her. each piece of furniture represents hours of his time...time picking out, picking up, painting and putting together...i love how much he already loves her and his sacrifices for her.
happy anniversary babe. here is to many more...
Thursday, June 19, 2008
June 20, 2006
Posted by pinkmorning at 8:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

21 comments:
thanks babe. i can't begin to tell you how proud i am of you. i am in constant awe of your ability to love and deeply understand those around you...i have learned some invaluable lessons with you and i appreciate how you always help me to see the 'other' side that i rarely ever think about...i love you very, very much!!
Congratulations on your anniversary! You guys are so cute (and I only know you cyberly!)...I know you have many more years ahead of you!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY GUYS! To many more!
Happy Anniversary! HOw lucky you two are to have each other!
It's been two years already? Happy Anniversary yo!
Yea, Happy Anniversary! In a few weeks you can add Happy Birthday into the bunch too! So many fun things for you right now!
You guys deserve each other...you are both amazing!! Happy Happy Anniversary! :)
Happy Anniversary to you two! I hope you do something really fun!!
Two years already! Congrats!! I hope you are feeling well and I can't believe only 35 days to go!
Happy Anniversary!! Sounds like every day brings more love for you two...so romantic!
Congratulations.....and Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary! Hope you can celebrate -just you two- before miss audrey comes. Did you schedule a c/s or did she turn? Not much longer!!
(insert Mom and Dad's really cheesy but very endearing anniversary song here) Happy Anniversary, I'm so glad you two found each other!
A mother wants more than anything to see her daughter joyously happy and loved, to see her with someone who comforts her when she is fearful, to see her celebrated every day for the good person she is. That is why I have always been so grateful for Dave. Dad and I love him, too.
As Mom and Dad would sing:
Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary!
HAAAAAppy Anniversary!
Happy,Happy,Happy,Happy,Happy Anniversary!!!!
(and then is just trails off)
LOVE YOU!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! I think it was right around your 1st anniversary that I "met" you... I can't believe it's been a year! 33 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!
It's amazing how time goes by so fast. You 2 are perfect for one another. Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary to you both!!! :)
Happy anniversary! What a great hubby and daddy! You really got lucky. I loved the tribute to Dave's dad too.
I think you have poetically and magically and beautifully expressed your deep, deep love, respect and admiration! I can see it, hear it and feel it right through my screen! And now your little Audrey is your love expressed in a little miracle!
Happy Anniversary!
Sharon - Pinks & Blues
love that, and the picture is just priceless........lucky couple!! congratulations and happy anniversary, a little late. :)
Post a Comment