Thursday, April 17, 2008

the tragedy-maker



this cartoon made me laugh...doesn't it look like her husband is ready to take off into the other room? haha

today marks 99 days left until baby girl is born...so happy to be in the double digits now. at my appointment yesterday i was measuring a week ahead so she may be here sooner than expected!

dave bought my favorite ice cream and some sugar cones after seeing my current craving. what a sweetie.

9 comments:

GustoBones said...

That is a funny cartoon. What a sweetie Dave is to bring home a craving. When I said I wanted something when I was pregnant, Scott just pretended he didn't hear it, hahaha.

Beanie said...

The cartoon is hilarious. How we all identify. It doesn't take pregnancy however. Sometimes exhaustion alone will do. I was near tears yesterday because I was so tired and I was in a traffic jam. I knew it was silly, but my tiredness was bigger than I was.

Jessica Potter said...

99 bottle of beer on the wall.. wait actually 98. This pregnancy is going very fast for me. HEHEH That was awfully nice of Dave. What a good hubby!

..::k.toms::.. said...

Dave is so sweet to you! You guys are perfect for one another and what a great team you'll make when it comes to the little one!
So excited for you!!!

Monty said...

but i failed to master the ice cream tower as pictured on the blog.

pinkmorning said...

haha, i can't even imagine trying to eat that much. a single scoop is perfect.

Spammon said...

It reminds me of the Seinfeld episode where the understudy is crying about her hotdog that fell on the ground. I remember Lindsey would cry watching commercials.

lindsey said...

LOL!

TV commercials made me cry while I was pregnant. I was a little ball of emotions.

I'm so excited for you guys! 99 more days, they will fly by!

Angie said...

So true! I got a kick out of the cartoon too. Thanks for sharing.