rachel and jj came to visit me yesterday and brought me some balloons. it cheered me up so much! thank you!
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
thanks rachel and jj!
Posted by pinkmorning at 6:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
the world as i see it
rachel and jj came to visit me yesterday and brought me some balloons. it cheered me up so much! thank you!
Posted by pinkmorning at 6:18 PM
8 comments:
Interesting fact: the guy filling up the balloons said that Helium is a natural gas, not a synthetic one and that they are banning the recreational use (such as for balloons) because of the limited remaining availability for more important matters such as medicinal. (medicinal helium? I had the same thought). Anywho.. Did you know that those balloons are a precisou resource?? I bet it makes them all the more fancy. Love you!
Sweet! Cute balloons!! Good luck tomorrow at your appt.
AWWWWW That is so nice! I hope they brightened your day a little. :)
Hey.. I also just noticed that you will be in double digits on the baby countdown tomorrow. YEEHAW!
Always nice to see some sunshine through the clouds!
Get feelin better!
Sisters are good for cheering a gal up, huh? I hope you are still feeling better.
Julie,
I hope you are feeling better. I have had such a bad connection in my house with my computer that I have not been able to blog in the last 2 weeks! I feel NAKED without blogging and checking on my friends!! I have had Jane posting my blogs through her computer at night.
I'm thinking of you... and Audrey!! :)
Best,
Audrey
Hooray for thoughtfulness!
Post a Comment