some pictures of the gifts i received for audrey at the shower...
some pictures of friends and family at the shower...
the group shot taken by the hostess

my friend megan who had to leave early and missed the group picture

my friend ashley who lives across the country and couldn't make it but was so thoughtful to send a gift
the beautiful hostess/photographer rachel

Sunday, April 27, 2008
more baby shower pictures
Posted by pinkmorning at 6:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

15 comments:
wow! nice pile of loot! haha! You are the sweetest and BEYOND deserve it all! I'm so excited for you... can't wait to "meet" Audrey! I'm so glad you had a fun time.
looks like it was a blast!
I wish I cou'd've been there Jules, but I'm excited to see you!
good times. Look at those presents!! I loved the blanket JEssica made. That fabric is unreal.. The baby will love the softness.
It was such a blast and everything was perfect! You got so many nice things! :)
So fun! I love your new play pen! The colors are great! I'm so glad it was a success!
I'm so glad you had a good time! Rach did and AWESOME job at entertaining! And I'm glad the letter worked out, I was a little worried...
I had such a fun time with everyone! Thanks for inviting me!!!
I'm so excited for you and Dave. I can't wait for Audrey to arrive!
I am so sad that I missed your shower! I was really looking forward to coming :) I will get your gift in the mail...but knowing me, Audrey will be 5 by the time it gets there :) ha ha!! j/k, i will get my butt in gear!
Thanks for sending leftover food!!!
Hey! This looked like SO SO much fun!!! I love all the "loot" for Audrey, she is going to be stylin!
okay so your present is on it's way, i dropped it off this am.....so hopefully you'll get it before you go to VA, if not, it will be waiting for you when you come home. happy travels and we'll SEE you soon!!!! :)
Check out that haul!!! Looks like such a fun day. I love anticipating what the baby is going to look like in each outfit as they are opened. And the playpen is too cute!!!
ALSO..I forgot to ask you...what is your nursery theme going to be??? I need an update!! :)
Cute Robeez! You're going to have so much fun dressing this girl. I'm glad you had a great time; she definitely has lots of admirers!
Post a Comment