Friday, April 4, 2008

one wall done...



this doesn't capture the true color of the wall but i am so excited! dave is upstairs painting the other walls as we "speak" haha, we had to wait until we painted the first wall to see how the color looked before we committed to it. we love it. i can't wait to put our crib together and finish setting up the nursery.

17 comments:

Rachel said...

I love it! I can't wait to see it all together either! It was fun to see you today!

Jessica Potter said...

Oh that is going to be so cute. Whhohooo how fun!

Ashley said...

I LOVE IT!!!

katie said...

i love it!!! so pretty! can't wait to see the room unfold!

Niederfam said...

I can't wait to see it either......Ahhhh, pink!!!

erin said...

I am so jealous! We are renting (because Utah is not permanent--at least that's what we keep tellling ourselves...) and so no painting for me. I have settled for pasting fabric butterflies to their wall, and a million Anne Geddes pictures. It looks great! Isn't it so much fun putting together a nursery?!

Monty said...

all walls complete...

Beanie said...

This color is so you. Your nursery looks like your wedding.
Love, Mom

The Rose Family said...

Congrats on getting to decorating the nursery. I'm so excited for you guys! 15 weeks left! Have a great time getting ready for baby.

..::k.toms::.. said...

Love that the room will be all pink! Can't wait to see the finished product
I'm so happy for you two!

Spammon said...

Wow...pink! I don't own any pink...

Sharon - Mom Generations said...

Oh I love it!! What a beautiful shade of pink!!
I'm so excited to see a photo of everything up and ready for baby girl Audrey Jane!!
Ahh... I love the name!! :)
xo,
Audrey

Miss Bear said...

So so SO cute!! I can't wait to see the finished product!
PS..I'm a total paint junkie, its amazing what a little color in a room can do! :)

MomOf4 said...

This will be such a pretty little girl's room!! :)

GustoBones said...

I love PINK and that is a very cute shade of pink. Hope you are doing well. I just got back yesterday and feel so out of touch with everybody and everything!

Heather C. said...

JULIE FREAKIN PROCTOR!! remember me? Heather Thomas, now Clark. I randomly stumbled across your blog, congrats on the upcoming event, I hope your pregnancy is going ok. I just had boy #2 a few months ago. You look so good and happy, yeah for blogs! here's mine http://web.mac.com/tommieguide/
Clark/Blog/Blog.html

Angie said...

Too cute! It is so fun to set things up for a new member of the family. We can't wait to meet Audrey!