
earlier this week i started noticing some swelling at night when i took off my socks and was insructed to not wear socks for the rest of my pregnancy so i ordered these crocs online with express delivery so i could have something cute and comfortable to wear to work. well in the two days since i ordered these shoes, the swelling in my legs has spread to my feet and i don't fit into shoes...even my flip flops(that are ten years old and roomy and comfortable usually) leave indentations when i wear them just to walk across the room or out to the car...
i am so disappointed. my new shoes arrived yesterday and while the bottom of the shoes are heaven to the soles of my feet and the length fits, my swollen foot does not fit under the crossing straps without a lot of pain. oh well, i guess i have a cute new pair of shoes i can look forward to wearing late this summer...
Saturday, April 12, 2008
new shoes that i can't wear
Posted by pinkmorning at 8:09 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Oh dang your poor pregnant feet.
:( What are we going to do with them!
shoot! I left you a message today, please let me know if you guys need anything. I am so sorry! and those are really cute crocs.
Those are way cute shoes. I am so sorry that you are swelling so much that you can't enjoy them!! That makes life pretty miserable! Wish I could do something to make things easier for you!
When this happened to a friend of mine they told her to really watch her sodium intake and drink lots of water. (Sorry for the unsolicited advice, but I hope it might help!) Your new shoes are too cute! They will be waiting for you! :)
Hello, Hello, I just stopped over after visiting Laura's blog. I just wanted to add my "not so expertise" thoughts...Um, it is really early in your pregnancy to be swelling so much! Has your doctor checked you over for toxemia? I know you are pretty far along, but I thought it was only normal to swell like that right near the end? What do I know, but it wouldn't hurt to check it out! With that, CUTE SHOES!
julie- i'm worried about you! are you on bedrest, yet? please take it easy. lots of water and low sodium. i hope your Dr. is watching you. can you exchange those shoes? they are pretty cute! hope you are doing ok! thinking of ya!
I'm sorry to hear about the swelling!
Glad to see that you're looking at the bright side "wear them in late summer".
I've been hearing from Mom that you are in a lot of pain! I hope you will getting feeling better soon!
Post a Comment