the world as i see it
i had to purchase this onesie because it made me laugh so hard.
awww, so cute! I can't wait to see the baby in it!
OMG! Julie that is hilarious!! I love it. xo,Audrey
so so funny! adorable.
Jules, THAT IS SO FUNNY! I love it. We wil see how funny you think it is at 2am when she gets here. HEHEH :) precious!
haha... I am with JEssica... not so funny at 2...
It should say "Poopie in my pants" on the back.
I love it!!
that is awesome! it is so you too :) i can just seeing you laughing at it - and instantly buying it!
oh yyyyeeeaaaahhhhh! baby's gonna raise the roof!
This is too funny! Thanks for sharing!! :)
Way cute, but I hate to tell you the real party is in your bedroom at 2 AM when all you want to do is SLEEP......but they are indeed worth it. Fun to "chat" with you the other day. See you soon??? :) XOXOXO
Another cute one I saw: All Mommy wanted was a back rubBut that is one of my favorit ones. No joke!
That is absolutely adorable!
Post a Comment
14 comments:
awww, so cute! I can't wait to see the baby in it!
OMG! Julie that is hilarious!! I love it.
xo,
Audrey
so so funny! adorable.
Jules, THAT IS SO FUNNY! I love it. We wil see how funny you think it is at 2am when she gets here. HEHEH :) precious!
haha... I am with JEssica... not so funny at 2...
It should say "Poopie in my pants" on the back.
I love it!!
that is awesome! it is so you too :) i can just seeing you laughing at it - and instantly buying it!
oh yyyyeeeaaaahhhhh! baby's gonna raise the roof!
This is too funny! Thanks for sharing!! :)
Way cute, but I hate to tell you the real party is in your bedroom at 2 AM when all you want to do is SLEEP......but they are indeed worth it. Fun to "chat" with you the other day. See you soon??? :) XOXOXO
Another cute one I saw: All Mommy wanted was a back rub
But that is one of my favorit ones. No joke!
That is absolutely adorable!
Post a Comment