Monday, April 21, 2008

a kick to the head...



i laid my head on julie's stomach on friday night and felt a little kick to my cheek...it was WONDERFUL!!

13 comments:

Rachel said...

OH HOW FUN!!!! I didn't know you guys were feeling Audrey kcick yet!!!

pinkmorning said...

i loved how excited you got, it was so fun. it was really fun when you had your hand on my belly and told Audrey "kick your mama" and she did. that was so fun. she is already so obedient!

Beanie said...

This is terrific news. Perhaps she'll be a football player!

Jessica Potter said...

Aww she is going to mind her Daddy well then. That is so awesome you guys! Big congrat! Audrey is such a good girl. :)

Ashley said...

awwwwww :)

Twice the blessing, plus one said...

TOOOO Sweet!!!! Congrats you two! I am sooo happy for you both!

Spammon said...

I'm confused. You are Julie. How on earth can you bend like that?

GustoBones said...

"She's gonna be a soccer player she is!"

MomOf4 said...

How awesome! I still miss that feeling of having a baby in my belly! Enjoy it!!! :)

..::k.toms::.. said...

There couldn't be a better feeling!

katie said...

how wonderful! so happy! how are you doing? missing hearing updates!

Thelissa said...

There is nothing like that in this whole world, truly! I am so happy this pregnancy is going so much better and you get to experience this fun stuff! Can't wait to see her too!

Angie said...

The whole thing is so exciting and quite amazing!