i got a package in the mail tonight from my friend natalie for little audrey. it was so fun to open! look at these darling shoes:

I have to admit, i wish i had a pair of each of these in my size, haha. she will be one stylin' little chica. it is very fitting for natalie to give her shoes since nat is queen of style and always wears cute shoes. 
and this adorable bottle that matches the bedding in the nursery...
what a fun package! what girl doesn't like new shoes??
thanks natalie! that was so sweet of you.
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
fun mail for audrey jane
Posted by pinkmorning at 7:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Ooooo, so cute! I love girlie stuff. I bet she got those at some really great boutique! Love them!
she'll be stylin'!
THOSE ARE SOOOOO CUTE! Lets for sure find them in our size! WHHOOHOOO!
So So So cute!!! I love them!
OMG! They are so cute!! She is going to be one best dressed little lady!!
xo,
Audrey
Oh I'm glad you liked em.....I wish I could find them in my size too!!! :) And I am NO fashion expert, but THANKS for saying so anyway!!! ;) It's true what girl doesn't LOVE shoes????
Post a Comment