Sunday, April 27, 2008

baby shower

my sister rachel threw me a baby shower yesterday and everything was so lovely. the food was great, the favors were so cute and the house was so sweetly decorated with pink balloons and streamers. it was so fun to see everyone and celebrate little audrey's upcoming arrival. thank you rachel for all of the work you put into this shower to make it so fun.


aren't these orange bowl salads so fancy? thanks lindsey for making them. don't you love the cupcakes and favors that rachel made? everything was just perfect.



kim brought chocolate covered strawberries. these are not the strawberries kim made, hers were much cuter and had pink drizzle on them...and they were so yummy!

a big thank you to everyone that came or sent a present in the mail. i truly was "showered" with gifts and i had such a delightful time. dave said i was just beaming when i got home.

thanks again rachel. it really meant a lot to me.

11 comments:

GustoBones said...

Presents and food are always fun!! I wish I could have been there!!!!

Monty said...

thanks to everyone for the generous gifts and for leaving julie glowing with excitment!!

Rachel said...

you need to take a pic of all the loo tyou got!! That was so fun!

Beanie said...

I'm so glad you were showered with love.

katie said...

how fun! the best part of being pregnant! share some pics! hope you are feeling well.

PinksandBluesGirls said...

Oh that is awesome!!! I hope Audrey got wonderful things to welcome her into the world!!! xoxo
Audrey

Twice the blessing, plus one said...

How exciting! Congrats...Can't wait for Audrey to be here!!!

shauna said...

It looks fabulous! I'm so glad you had such a wonderful shower. You deserve it. Live it up mommy and baby... :)

Niederfam said...

i'm so sad i missed it........it looked divine and check out the loot.....sweet!!! my present is getting put in the mail tomorrow, so you should have it soon!! ;)

Jessica Potter said...

It was so much fun! Thanks for inviting me!

Cynthia said...

Im so sorry I could not make it and that I havent even responded to your email. I have been insanely busy and hopefully much better this next month. I want to still plan on getting together so please let me know!! Cant wait to see you all prego!!