Thursday, October 25, 2007

worth a shot

Pink Dyson Vaccuum Giveaway by the Domestic Diva
our vacuum has been broken for a while now and we have yet to go out and purchase a new one...we haven't wanted to buy a cheap one that will break again but we are not really in the position to spend much money on a vacuum as fertility treatments are pretty pricey. so while we desperately need a new vacuum and pink is my favorite color i am going to recommend you go to this site and give it a shot too. a dyson is a dyson and my sister raves about hers. so here is the site: Win a Dyson “Pink” Vaccuum in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month

if the fates are listening, please let me be the winner!

6 comments:

Ashley said...

of course I don't mind... I'm rooting for YOU now! If I win I'll give it to you haha!

katie said...

LOVE our dyson. i highly recommend the upholstery attachment. ours came with it. we bought ours at costco for a pretty decent price. but the pink is a must have! especially since it's breast cancer awareness month! hope you get it!

Natalie said...

Thanks for the tip! We are in need of a new vaccuum because ours always gets clogged with cheap new carpet fibers. SO annoying we can't even vaccuum anymore. (Not a good thing w/ a kid learning to crawl.) I don't know if Brian would like the pink though... Good luck! I hope you win!

Rachel said...

As you know, I LOVE LOVE the Dyson. It puts the fun back in Vaccuum.... hold on..

Love you!

Monty said...

i hope you win it too!

lindsey said...

Good luck Julie! You deserve a PINK dyson!