
Eliot and Julie Ann in 1981...one of my very favorite pictures, this picture has been hanging in every dorm room, apartment, or dwelling I have lived in since I had it framed.
Eliot has always been such a great brother to me. I have so many memories I don't even know where to begin. One of my favorites is when I was trying out for a play my first year of high school and Eliot was in the audience. I was so nervous and when I was finished singing, Eliot stood up and yelled, "that's my sister" and even as i write this i am getting a little weepy. Eliot is a great gift giver. He always puts so much thought and love into the presents he gives. Three different times when i have been hospitalized, Eliot has made sure that somehow my favorite treat of the moment got to me. I love you Eliot and I am so glad you were born.
Friday, October 12, 2007
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELIOT
Posted by pinkmorning at 2:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Yes, happy birthday Eliot!! Glad you are back home safe. So happy you were born. You're a great brother and a great individual!
What a cute picture! I have to agree...Eliot is great. :)
Julie,
I have always felt priviledged to be your brother. That is why I was always announcing to the world that you were my sister.
You are a someone that has great gifts and I enjoy every opportunity we have to talk or be together.
Thank you for your gift. That picture will follow me now too wherever I go. I enjoyed all the pictures and card very much. I love you Julie.
Eliot
Happy Birthday Eliot! I tried several times to reach you, but I know now that you were flying. I hope that you had a great day and will have the best year! Love you! I too love this picture.. I can see so much of you in Madison.
beautiful post. that brother-sisiter bond is so special, what a blessing.
Very cute picture! Thanks for always being so thoughtful Julie. I know Eliot loved reading your words and getting that present you sent. You are awesome!
You are such a thoughtful person, and have such great relations with your siblings. Sorry for not being on the blog for quite sometime, but now I am back!
Post a Comment