the world as i see it
oh so cute! i'm so glad you found the tutorial! i bet they are cuter than the target ones anyway...and made with love!:)feel free to share my blog with anyone interested. i'll be posting another owl tutorial soon...thanks for the comment!Emily
Welcome back to the blogging world woman! We've missed you! And those are stinking cute. I'd like to order two. ;)
I think I am going to have a heart attack! Is that a post I see? Love the pillows and love you. Got the pic message, sorry I didn't respond.
Awwww - did you make them?? They're super cute! x
Post a Comment
4 comments:
oh so cute! i'm so glad you found the tutorial! i bet they are cuter than the target ones anyway...and made with love!:)
feel free to share my blog with anyone interested. i'll be posting another owl tutorial soon...
thanks for the comment!
Emily
Welcome back to the blogging world woman! We've missed you! And those are stinking cute. I'd like to order two. ;)
I think I am going to have a heart attack! Is that a post I see? Love the pillows and love you. Got the pic message, sorry I didn't respond.
Awwww - did you make them?? They're super cute! x
Post a Comment