sorry Katie, it has taken me a while to do this. this picture was taken at a family reunion at wolf creek last summer. it is my nieces and nephews. audrey was three weeks old and is not pictured...sad. all the little ones were sick and we didn't want audrey to get sick so we stayed home.
i tag anyone who would like to do this. go to your sixth folder and post the sixth picture in that folder.
i have some other things to blog but i am kind of feeling down tonight so maybe tomorrow.
Sunday, March 22, 2009
photo tag
Posted by pinkmorning at 9:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Those are some cute kids!!! Too bad Audrey wasn't there. I am sorry that you were feeling down.
Yay you did it! You were the first person to actually do it! I can't believe how cute Audrey is! I mean I can believe it... :) Man that stinks, but hopefully you guys can find something out there. I am jealous though I love VA. We went through that a couple months ago, Dan got lucky and found another job pretty quick. Are you guys in the DC area?
sixth folder where exactly? Do you mean within your blog files--which I don't even know where or what those are. Or is it the photo folders on your own computer?
Ok, seriously, I can't believe I'm getting all inquisitive and concerned about getting this tag correct.
I think it's just something to distract me--ya know?
And P.S. Julie,
Thank you, thank you, thank you for the sweet comment. It was actually because of your most recent comment on my blog that made me decide to post today. And I'm so glad I did--it does help me to put it out there.
And I'm so touched that you still read my stuff.
I have absolutely been worried that I'm totally becoming a downer. So I have decided my goal is to "tell it like it is" while I keep working on moving forward.
Does that even make sense?
I just love you Julie, I love that we have connected through our blogs. You're not simply my little sister's friend anymore. You are my friend, too. My friend Julie. =)
Very cute picture . . . We miss you guys! Sorry to hear you are down.
Post a Comment