Thursday, August 21, 2008

pictures of audrey in her fourth week

so i am addicted to taking cell phone pictures of audrey. we have had lots of time to just look into each other's eyes this week and it has been really fun to connect with her. here are just a few:

her angelic smile



her "there is more to life than being really really ridiculously good looking" face, which is her favorite face to make, haha...





i can't help but wonder what she is thinking...



she lets me know when she is tired of something






my sweet audrey girl



"you are seriously STILL taking pictures mom?"

20 comments:

Rachel said...

She is Beautiful. I have loved seeng her this week. You can tell how much she LOVES YOU!!!

Thelissa said...

Her face in that last picture is the face my kids give just after getting their tummies full of milk. It's kind of a "drunk on life" look. I always smile at that. Her pictures are so cute! I especially love all that hair!

Ashley said...

I can't stand her adorableness. the zoolander one is the BEST! love it!

GustoBones said...

I love every single pictutre! OOOOH, I didn't get enough of her. She is so sweet!

pinkmorning said...

MEND3423

Brooke said...

She has the sweetest little smile!

time-for-a-paws said...

I love her zoo lander face!! :o

time-for-a-paws said...

I love her zoo lander face!! :o

..::k.toms::.. said...

She is so perfect. That smile just melts your heart!

Miss Bear said...

CUTIE!!!! I love all that hair, and she just adores you!!!:-)

MomOf4 said...

She is so adorable! And I know what she is thinking! She is thinking "I love my mommy!"

:)

zealygirl said...

Absolutely darling!

Desiree said...

She is just so perfect Julie! I love the pictures. And the comment on the last one is funny. I wish we could meet her soon! How are you? Are you fully recovered? Oh...and I loved the announcement. Cutest ever!

Mariah "Sniggs" said...

LOVE IT!

The Zak Family said...

Julie, she is absolutely out of this world BEAUTIFUL!

Niederfam said...

OH i LOVE it!!!! She is just beautiful!!! Babies are the BESt, aren't they???

Unknown said...

SHE IS ABSOLUTELY, POSITIVELY GORGEOUS!!
We have a gift for Miss Audrey Jane...
xoxo,
Audrey

Monty said...

that's our darling princess!!

Jessica Potter said...

She is just so delicious.

Unknown said...

Julie, I really like the one where you ask what she's thinking. Mom's stuck on the 'really, really ridiculously good looking' one. Jayde