Monday, August 18, 2008

audrey jane's birth announcement



i love the way it turned out. it doesn't look quite the same on this blog as it does in person because of the black borders and the black blog but you get the idea...these pictures were taken by her auntie rachel with help from her ana when she was one week old. joy williams designed this for me. she designed a few and let me choose the one i liked best. she does invitations, announcements, christmas cards, anything really. she got the design done so fast and was so easy to work with. if you are in the market for something like this i would recommend her. let me know if you are interested and i will email you her information.

audrey is such a sweetheart. we had a doctor appointment the end of last week. she was three weeks and two days old and she was 8 pounds 14 ounces so she is gaining weight like a champ, six ounces in seven days. way to go princess!

11 comments:

Christy said...

i love the birth announcement!! she is beautiful :) i was 8 lbs 14 oz when i was born...YEA!

Thelissa said...

Love the pictures! She looks so sweet!

Rachel said...

everyone was talkinga obut how much they loved these at the reunion.. I never got one?? They are so cute!

Miss Bear said...

So cute! We have ours hanging up on the fridge! :)
When can I come and visit? I need to meet this little one in person! Hope all is well!!

Mariah "Sniggs" said...

beautiful baby=beautiful annoucement.....everyone that we talked to in Union 1st ward on sunday were just ooing and awing about how gorgeous she is!

Ashley said...

I LOVE the announcement... thank you! :)

GustoBones said...

Love the announcement. She is so gorgeous! Glad that she is healthy and strong! I wish I could have spent more time with her and with you. My stinkin sick kids hahahaha!

Cynthia said...

Thanks for sending out an announcement and thinking of us. I need to come see that beautiful girl of yours!
We need to get together soon! I have a gift for you and everything im just too dang lazy to send it. I still love ya though!

..::k.toms::.. said...

I got mine last week and she is beautiful! Great job on the pictures Rach!
I love all her hair.

MomOf4 said...

These are so pretty! Great job!!

zealygirl said...

I'm glad you got the gift; I had a fun time picking it out. Sorry the card wasn't with it. I wish we could have seen you; I am very glad you guys didn't get sick on top of everything else, though. Audrey sure is cute!