yesterday dave and i went to swiss days in midway. when i was growing up we used to go to swiss days every year. i have not been in twenty years or so and dave has never been. i could not believe how it has grown. there were so many people there, it was very different from the swiss days i knew as a young child. we still had fun. i found this framed magnetic board for my kitchen that i love, and dave and i tried a "swiss" navajo taco that was delicious. i am pretty tired tonight but i will post a picture of my purchase tomorrow. i am very excited about it and very grateful to dave for coming with me and enduring the heat...fighting through thousands of people so he can look at handmade crafts is not really his dream type of day, but he was there with a smile. thanks love.
Sunday, September 2, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
It sure sounds like it has grown a lot. I wish I could have gone too!! I am glad that you found something fun for your place.
I can't wait to see your purchase.. and hsow you mine!
You have the sweetest hubby. Now let's see the photo of your purchase!
Jane, P&B Girls
Post a Comment