Sunday, September 9, 2007

framed magnet board

here are a couple of pictures of the magnet board i purchased at swiss days



sorry about the glare from the flash



here is a close-up picture so you can see the detail on the tile.

9 comments:

Rachel said...

That is so cute! I love it.

GustoBones said...

Nice! It is stylish yet functional. Perfect! Hope you are having a good day. Love you!

lindsey said...

Very pretty. I love the detailed metal!

Niederfam said...

Really cute.....I'm going to try and recreate one, I love it so much!!! I NEED to call you and work out this "date" of ours.....

Ashley said...

beautiful!!!

Screaming Grasshopper said...

such a cute board! i'm jealous you got to go to swiss days! hope you're doing well today dearie...

PinksandBluesGirls said...

That is so beautiful and unique looking! I want one!

Jane, Pinks & Blues

katie said...

hey julie! thinking of you..hope you are having a good week. i love this board. you have great taste. and love the label maker LOL!

Angie said...

I love that you have pictures and stuff on your board from me. Youf board is totally cute. It sounds like Swiss days was worth it for that.