Sunday, September 16, 2007

mY wIfE iS gOoD tO mE!

Big SHOUT OUT to my lovely wife, Julie, who bought this truck for me yesterday! Had I only known giving her flowers would have garnered such a reward - I would have done it ages ago.


12 comments:

pinkmorning said...

you always buy me flowers...i am glad you like your new truck.

time-for-a-paws said...

Awwww!!!! You are the best couple ever!! You will have a strong marriage all your life.

GustoBones said...

Love the new wheels!!!

Screaming Grasshopper said...

i love that you two take awesome care of each other!! you two seem to be a great team!!

Ashley said...

aww!!!! don't tell my hubby! he got me flowers yesterday too... uh oh! :)

hope you are feeling better, julie!

Rachel said...

That truck looks perfect for helping us move!! Just kidding!! So nice.. I love it. AND we know htat you buy her flowers all the time.. and our respective husbands get in trouble for it!

Teesa69 said...

Julie:
Hope you're feeling better!! How cool to have a give and take relationship!! Hmm, DH needs to do something more though...A truck costs A LOT more than some flowers! J/K....Enjoy!!

Niederfam said...

AGREED!!!! All Star couple award goes to you two!!!! I'm so glad you are taking such good care of each other........it's nice isn't it???

Sharon - Mom Generations said...

OK... I think Matt would just about SCREAM with pure joy and excitement if I surprised him with a truck!!! Dave... you're a lucky man. Julie, you totally rock!!!
- Audrey
:)

Josephine said...

Nice ride. And you guys are so sweet I think I'm getting a cavity :-)

Angie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Angie said...

Nice new wheels!