Saturday, September 15, 2007

my husband is good to me



dave is taking such good care of me while i am convalescing. he bought me these beautiful flowers and woke me up this morning with an einsteins bagel and hot cocoa when it was time to take my meds because i have to take them with food. what a sweetheart.

6 comments:

Rachel said...

OH what a sweetheart. Flowers for no reason is ALWAYS in season! Are you not feeling well?

Beanie said...

Sweetheart, I tried to call you today to see how you are feeling. How's the view from bed? I love Dave. He makes me so happy.

Monty said...

beautiful flowers for a GORGEOUS wife!!

lindsey said...

Very beautiful flowers! Good job Dave. I hope you get feeling better quickly!

GustoBones said...

Those flowers would brighten any dark day. Simply Gorgeous! I hope you are feeling better today.

Angie said...

What a great hubby! I love you both!