Thursday, September 20, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANGIE!

I just wanted to send out happy birthday wishes to my beautiful sister-in-law Angie!

Here she is at my wedding holding the flower girl baskets...she spent the day before our wedding putting pictures in frames and making the seating chart. I really can't express my gratitude for your help Angie!


Here we are on my birthday in 2003, even though she was eight months pregnant she decorated the house and made me a special birthday dinner. She is always so thoughtful and kind.

happy birthday Angie! Dave and i love you and wish we could be with you to celebrate your special day.

9 comments:

Monty said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ANGIE!!

GustoBones said...

Here, Here!

Rachel said...

Yeah! Happy Birthday!

Angie said...

Thank you Julie for the birthday wishes. I think the same about you... you are always so thoughtful and kind. I love you!

Mariah "Sniggs" said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANGIE!!!

MomOf4 said...

Hi Julie! You have an award waiting for you over at my blog! :)

PinksandBluesGirls said...

How lucky you are to have each other!

Jane, Pinks & Blues

Beanie said...

Julie--thoughtful as always. I love you.

Ashley said...

I've been singing the song to the right all day, wondering where I had heard it... then I realized it was from your blog... and the old navy commercials, hehe