Wednesday, August 12, 2009

a year in the life of the princess

well i haven't blogged in a month but i have been kept busy with other things. audrey jane had her first birthday since i last blogged so i thought i would post some of my favorite pictures from her first year.

i love this little girl so much and i am so happy to be her mother. she is the light and joy in my life.


July 2008




August 2008


September 2008


October 2008

November 2008

December 2008

January 2009

February 2009

March 2009

April 2009

May 2009

June 2009

July 2009 first birthday party

7 comments:

Dan and Katie said...

love the recap of pictures! She is precious! I am sure she is so glad YOU are HER mother as well!!! Love ya!

emily said...

she is too cute. i love her little smile!

..::k.toms::.. said...

She really is the cutest thing ever! I love that she sings!! Good to see you last weekend!

Angie said...

Cute post! Can you believe Audrey's one already? Did the first year go by quickly. I am glad Audrey's first year was well documented, she is a doll!

The Rose Family said...

Can't believe both our little girls are already a YEAR!! That's CRAZY! You little one is ADORABLE-- love those huge eyes and chubby cheeks!

Rachel said...

love her!! What a supermodel she is, and a great nanny for JJ!

Jill said...

Julie, I cannot believe she is one!!!! I loved all the pictures. It was so fun to see all of your family too. How are you guys? I hope all is well for you. Audrey could not be any cuter, she looks just like her mamma!!!! We are living in France until May. Miss you!!!