here are some photos from recent events:
riding the paddle boats at the tidal basin
audrey and i went to san diego for nine days and got to spend time with Madison and Mitchell.
Mitchell in his three pig opera
good times with cuzzies...audrey would always grab for Mitchell's hair
sometimes she would get it and not want to let go but Mitchell was always patient with her.
Madison is not praying, they are clapping and trying to get audrey to clap (notice that Mitchell has moved his hair out of audrey's reach, haha).
audrey's first time on a swing (she was a little unsure at first and then she loved it).
love her little smile in this one
it was such an easy transition to go from swaddling to not swaddling, and she always sleeps on her tummy now
this girl LOVES snow white, if i have cleaning or cooking to do i put it on for her and she is happy as a clam for at least an hour (this day she watched the whole movie without moving from that spot).
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
a little update
Posted by pinkmorning at 2:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Ooooh and update FINALLY!
Love that picture of her grabbing Mitchell's hair! Ha! I was laughing on that one!
Hope all is well!
i love her sittin' in front of the tv. the pure joy of a movie :)
How adorable! I think you need to get some wonderwoman cartoons up for her to love!!
And woman...I live so close to San Diego. I'm scolding you for not giving me a heads up!! I miss your face! And so want to meet Audrey! Next time?! :)
And I love the paddle boat by the monuments. I miss that side of the country.
looks like quite the summer so far!! I just love Audrey.. She is TOO CUTE!!
No worries!! I understand that trips can get busy with family. Nice of you to to babysit and house sit. Did it scare you away from three kids?! Lars and I babysat overnight in a hotel for my brother last Christmans, three kids under five. It kinda scared us. :) Did being out here make you want to move to California yet? Because I think that you should :) Miss ya!
I love the picture of you!! I wish I was floating around somewhere
She is getting soooo big. She's so pretty!
Audrey is SO BEAUTIFUL! and getting so big! wow!
Post a Comment