Thursday, February 12, 2009

dreaming in red, yellow and white


in-n-out is coming to draper

fast food splendor right here in my town

may be here by my birthday

pinched myself several times to make sure i wasn't just dreaming

i am a happy girl

14 comments:

Miss Bear said...

WHAT!! I can't believe it!!! All you Utahans will be going nuts!! :) We have had In n Out several times since we've moved to AZ, and we can't get enough!

Miss Bear said...

PS...I talk like I'm not a Utahan (spelled wrong?) I've only been in AZ a month! Ha! :)

Christy said...

this is the BEST surprise EVER :) we will surely have to get together and go!!!

emily said...

congrats! i love those fries

Rachel said...

that was almost a haiku.

..::k.toms::.. said...

So it's true?!?!? And in DRAPER????
This is bad news for my diet... But I LOVE IN N'OUT!!!!!!

Natalie said...

Seriously? That is SO exciting! Good thing I'm in Utah 2 to 3 times a year. Now I have Cafe Rio and In-N-Out to look forward to!

Mariah "Sniggs" said...

hmmm....we will have to get on that when it comes because I've only been there once and my senses had been previously dulled by being on the strip in Vegas....

GustoBones said...

Lucky, lucky!!! I think back to when we lived .5 miles from an In N Out in Cali and I loved it. However, after about 6 months, it wasn't such a novelty anymore. I still love it though. Now I know where we'll go to lunch when I come to town!! :)

Ashley said...

ohhh lucky! what I would give for some of those french fries right now....

Dan and Katie said...

Remember when you met my little bro on the mission at in-n-out :) They opened a 5 guys burgers and fries, which is good, but not as good :)

katie said...

i'm so jealous!

Unknown said...

Yeah!!!!

Niederfam said...

I heard about that, pretty sweet, eh?????