my dear little audrey jane,
you are six months old today. where does the time go? i just adore you, my little princess. you are such a sweetheart. you love looking in the mirror and always smile big when you see your reflection. you love music and you love to dance. you open your mouth and smile big whenever music starts playing. you love to sit in your bumbo and watch mommy cook in the kitchen. you are very interested whenever we eat and each day you are getting better at eating with a spoon...so far sweet potatoes are your favorite. you love to grab and hold onto your toes...whether you are sitting and reach down for them or laying on your back (when you throw your legs up and reach up and grab them) you love to hold your toes. you love to laugh and you love to watch tv, often while you are watching you will give out a big hearty laugh that makes us laugh so hard because we can not believe such a little person can laugh so loud and so abruptly. your favorite toy is your glo-worm and you always reach out for it and try to eat the face. when you are in your jumparoo, you will grab onto both sides of the toy bar and just study the toys. you love to make people laugh. you often will look at us to see our reaction to you and then smile big and laugh. you also love books and your eyes get big each time the page is turned when we read to you. you love other babies and kids. when we were at a restaurant last week, the family sitting next to us had a little girl and each time she looked at you, you would smile and laugh. your cousin jj loves you and can't hug and kiss you enough when we go visit, you often talk to each other and you often raise the volume of your voice to match his. you are so beautiful. i could swear that your eyelashes get longer every time i look at you. your eyes have this sparkle in them that i hope they never lose. all of our family and friends were so excited for you to be born that we received oodles of new, darling clothing for you and you are always dressed to the nines. you like observing people, just taking it all in. you are at a stage where you want me or daddy all the time. when you are about to (or deciding whether to) cry, you get this exaggerated frown on your face that, while it is sad, is just adorable. it upsets you if i walk away from you (even if you can see me) to make your bottle so i have mastered doing all things with you in my arms (preparing bottles, making lunch, eating, etc) and it is incredible to look in your eyes and see the love you have for me. i love you too my little sweetheart.
Friday, January 23, 2009
six months old
Posted by pinkmorning at 3:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Hey Julie! Glad to see that your little angel is doing so great. I wanted to pass along a less learned the harder way about Bumbo. Ruby is now 7.5 months old and she managed to squirm out of it today while I was dashing to the other room for something. Luckily, she was on the floor, but imagine if she'd been anywhere else. I'd always been told that it couldn't happen if the baby couldn't crawl yet, but there you have it. You're probably much more attentive that I was today, but I thought I'd let you know. Anyway- your daughter is beyond precious! (and I think it's funny that my password to leave this message is "ru-tess" since my girl is named Ruby and I also liked "Tess". Har har!! How did they know!! :)
what a sweet letter to Audrey! I love the sparkle in her eyes too!! And that frown is hilarious.
What a sweet letter. I love the way you love your girl. I understand perfectly.
So sweet Julie! I hope all is well with you! Have missed reading your blog and hearing about your precious little girl!
Stephanie
Happy six months to your sweet Aucrey Jane. She really is so adorable and it was so fun to get to spend more time with her when I was there! Hope all is going well for you too!!! ?
I can't believe it, 6 months already! Enjoy your little doll :) She will treasure this when she is older!
6 months??? Already??? You really do have the most beautiful little girl. I love the way you described her loud laugh! It made me smile I can just imagine it!
Sweet, sweet Audrey.
I cannot believe she is 6 months old! I remember when you were just waiting for her to be here! She is a beautiful little girl full of personality and life...how lucky you are to be her mommy, and how lucky she is to have you!! OXOXOXO!
Post a Comment