Thursday, January 29, 2009

sitting pretty


we bought audrey some new clothes last night because she has outgrown her 3-6 month clothing. we tried kid to kid since she is growing so fast but didn't have any luck. we did find her some darling little new outfits after kid to kid though, haha. i put her in this little dress with brown leggings and she looked so cute i had to pull out the camera and do a photo shoot. there were a lot of good shots, but this one was my favorite by far.

she looks so grown up.

7 comments:

emily said...

she looks very grown up... prim and proper with her feet crossed at the ankles :)

Unknown said...

She's adorable!

Jessica Potter said...

She looks so precious!

..::k.toms::.. said...

She DOES look so grown up!! I love leggings on little girls!

Rachel said...

That dress!!!!! Tooc ute for words. I want to squeeze her!

Ashley said...

AHHHHH soooo sweet!

Niederfam said...

CUTEST little girl, really!!! So cute and I'm LOVING the little outfit :) Dress up is SOOOOO fun!!!