Wednesday, November 12, 2008

presenting - the diaper monologues...



posted by dad: princess is beginning to discover her voice and this is a sample of how chatty she's been today. in all honesty, she just wasn't loving what sean hannity was rambling on and on and on about...that's my girl!!

9 comments:

Josephine said...

I love baby coos! She's really talking!

GustoBones said...

OOOH, I want to reach through the computer and give her a big squeeze. I love those kinds of coos and aahs. She does have a lot to say!!! She is adorable!!!

Rachel said...

LOVE IT!!! She definitely belongs in this chatty family!

Ashley said...

so sweet!

Jessica Potter said...

I love it. SOOO precious!

Thelissa said...

I love when they start to talk. So cute!

Dan and Katie said...

holy cow she has a lot to say!! So cute!

zealygirl said...

Where's the translator? I'd love to understand what she is saying!

time-for-a-paws said...

She has quite a lot to say...what a cutie!!