
this was my favorite book growing up. it has been out of print for many years. i found a copy of it online and purchased it for audrey for christmas and i was so happy when it came in the mail today. the cover has normal wear and tear but the pages are in beautiful condition. unmarked and clean, ready to be read and adored by a little girl (and her mother) but some of the pages are a little loose. i would like to rebind this book if possible so that it can be used for many years and many (hopefully at least two) children. anyone know of a book binding place that is reasonably priced? kinkos does a spiral binding for a good price but i would like to use the original hardcover since it is in good condition and will preserve the book better. any suggestions?
Saturday, November 15, 2008
my turn on earth
Posted by pinkmorning at 7:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I am so glad you were able to find a copy! It is a like a treasure hunt, and you found the prize.
I don't know of places that do hardcover re-binding. I think the only repairs libraries do are taping it together. Good luck!
It seems like our original book at home had the same problem?? I am going to suggest a class action lawsuit against the publisher.
I LOVED this book too.. I remember you and I reading it together.
Oh, I remember having it too. Did you listen to the music as well? Loved it!
I loved this book too!!! So happy for you that you found a copy!
Post a Comment