Sunday, December 16, 2007

we have a heartbeat

we had our second ultrasound on tuesday and we saw our little peanut's heart beating at a speed of 140...it was the most incredible thing in the world...we are so thrilled and grateful for this amazing miracle growing inside my tummy...

21 comments:

Monty said...

it was great to be there and experience it with you.

Ashley said...

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!

Screaming Grasshopper said...

woohoo! i am so excited for you two!

Natalie said...

Yay! It really is such an amazing experience.

lindsey said...

That is great news! Thanks for the update.

MomOf4 said...

Yippee! It really is an amazing thing! I am very happy for you all!

PinksandBluesGirls said...

THAT'S AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I told my husband, seeing the heartbeat... the feeling is the closest thing to heaven on earth!
So happy for you!!
What is your due date?
- Audrey
Pinks & Blues

Rachel said...

So excited for you! You need to put the pic up!

Twice the blessing, plus one said...

I am so happy for you Julie, I am crying in excitement. You and Dave deserve this so much! Bless you and your family this holiday season, I think you got the best gift of all!

pinkmorning said...

my due date is july 25th...i can't wait...

GustoBones said...

Maybe the baby will come early and you can share a birthday!! I am so happy for you!

Angie said...

I am thrilled about your good news! Keep us posted.

Beanie said...

Wheeee!

Spammon said...

I remember that crazy muffled sound. I was thinking "Man, he sounds like he just ran a marathon." But he didn't, because he was still a grape in the tummy.

Amy Anderson said...

How wonderful! Congrats!

Niederfam said...

It is the best sounds in the world until you hear their little cry--because that means they are HERE, and then laugh...etc.etc. Here's to many many more greats!!!!

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for the both of you!!

shauna said...

So happy for you! That's got to be the best feeling. Happy Holidays to the both of you--you deserve to enjoy this Christmas!

PinksandBluesGirls said...

Hurray! What a wonderful miracle, indeed! :)

Jane, Pinks & Blues

Monty said...

ho, ho, ho - meeeeeerrrryyyy christmas!!

Ashley said...

so what was inside your huge present??!!!