i had such a great holiday. i came home from work on christmas eve and dave had spent his morning off cleaning the house and our hardwood floors were shiny and beautiful. i walked into the kitchen and in the middle of the table was two dozen red roses and a letter to me from dave. it made me cry. i love dave so much and he knows just how to make me feel special. after i read the letter, we went to brunch at mimi's cafe and came home and got ready for dinner at aunt rosemary's house. it was so fun to see rosemary and kent, jennifer, david and catherine and their families. it was the icing on the cake to have my brother thomas arrive at 7:30. he had had such a rough drive in the snow and it was so great to see him and give him a hug. i cannot remember a better christmas. i truly enjoyed the time that i was able to spend with thomas, dave, rachel, jeremy and jj. dave spoiled me silly, and it has been so fun to use the fancy new gadgets that he bought for me. i can't wait to take the christmas decorations down so i can hang up my new mirror, it matches our bookcase perfectly.
thomas opening digital camera from mom and dad
dave opening ratatouille dvd
this is the present that was in the big gold box, it has been such a lifesaver in helping me sleep. baby knows me well...
rachel, jeremy and jj came over to open presents and eat some brunch. it was so fun to spend time with them.
Sunday, December 30, 2007
christmas morning
Posted by pinkmorning at 2:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

13 comments:
best christmas ever!
we had so much fun with you guys too!! THank for spoiling all of us! WE love you guys.
so glad you had such a great christmas! that pillow is awesome :)
I am jealous that I couldn't be there with you guys! Maybe next year! Glad that you got spoiled. Dave is so good to you! Have a safe and Happy New Year!
SPOILED just as you should be, that pillow is a lifesaver indeed, just wait!!! MERRY late CHRISTMAS, glad you all had fun!! And your floors are simply beautiful!!!
Sounds like you had a wonderful holiday! The only thing missing from mine, was a good friend singing a good song - maybe one titled "swiss colony beef log" Oh yes...those were the days :)
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
What a wonderful Christmas. When I was preggo with the girls, I had the maternity pillow, it worked well, until I couldn't lay in bed anymore. Happy New Year!
What a wonderful Christmas. When I was preggo with the girls, I had the maternity pillow, it worked well, until I couldn't lay in bed anymore. Happy New Year!
Looks like your Christmas was amazing! Baby did GOOD with that pillow! I'm not prego but I still want one! Looks comfy!
Happy New Year!
What a fabulous Christmas!! I am so happy for you. What a guy Dave is!!
Happy New Year! What an exciting year this will be for you!
Jane, Pinks & Blues
Happy New Year JULIE!!!
This one... this 2008... make it be the best year yet!!!! :)
xoxo,
Audrey
I'm glad it was such a joyous time.
Post a Comment