after work today i was spent so i just cuddled up on the couch under a blanket while dave went to "run some errands" or so he said...when he got home he did some wrapping in the basement and then he brought up this ginormous gift that wouldn't even fit under the tree with a bow that was bigger than my head. when i asked him what it was(i always ask what my gifts are and dave is really getting better at not telling me and making me wait, darn it) he said, "it isn't from me" so i went over to investigate...the tag said it was to me from baby. wow, either this baby really loves me or it is pretty tricky by using a decoy box. i guess only time will tell...
Wednesday, December 12, 2007
baby love
Posted by pinkmorning at 8:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

16 comments:
it's hard not to tell you when it's nuttin' but 'so what is it?' 24-7, but it is fun.
Julie- I am so excited for you! Sorry about the morning sickness, that will go away soon, and you will feel better than you think you ever could. Can't wait to hear more updates from you.
I bet it's a bowling alley!
holy cow! what on earth could it be? do you really have to wait until christmas to open it? what a temptation... I'd be ALL over that one! that baby REALLY loves you! :)
Julie you have the sweetest little family!
How exciting to be receiving a GIANT gift in just a few weeks!?!?
I love surprises!!!
That is so fun!! I love that Dave has already done so much Christmas Shopping.. Jeremy will leave for a few hours on CHristmas Eve, come home with a few bags and get wrapping.. No suspense at all.. Sometimes that is half the FUN!! I can't wait to see what this gift is!
Your hubby is super cute! I can't wait to see what it is!
How fun! I cannot wait to see what it is! :)
So sweet. I love that you are both so into this little bundle of joy growing in your tummy! Sit down and relax every chance you get!
hmmmm... what could it be!?!?!
I hate waiting! Just take a quick look, he will never know!
I think it is a litter of kittens.
Or 10 Vitamixes. Or 50 pair of running shoes in every color. Or a snowman.
OMG!! That is too sweet. You have the most adorable man... and that little baby you two have inside of you is one lucky little boy or girl!! I hope you are feeling better with the morning sickness. What's your estimated due date????
xo,
Audrey
Hmmm...the aniticipation might kill me too!!! We started to do some wrapping, but had to "wrap" it up because little Major can reach everything and well the aniticipation must be killing him too, cause it doesn't stand a chance with him around, so unfortunatley we'll have to wait to put out our packages, i can't wait to see what's in it!!! oxoxxo Nat
I love the picture. It is too cute that the present dwarfs the tree. I am anxious to know what it is.
The day after Christmas I'm coming back to see what this is. I'm in suspense and it's not even for me...
So what was in the box!?!?!?
Jane, Pinks & Blues
Post a Comment